Elaisse de Garrigues
Honorable Lady Elaisse de Garrigues[edit | edit source]
Pronunciation guide: Eh-LACE duh Gair-EEG
Persona:[edit | edit source]
- 14th-century French
- Gules, on a chevron sable fimbriated five fleurs-de-lys palewise Or.
- Name registered June 2002, device registered June 2004.
History in the SCA:[edit | edit source]
- I first heard about the SCA in the 1980s, but started playing in 2001 in the Outlands.
- Award of Arms 2002
- Gilded Leaf of Caerthe (Baronial A&S award) 2003
- Argent Hart (Outlands AoA-level A&S award) 2003
- Windhover Bard, Outlands Kingdom Bardic Champion 2004
- 2005-2015 only attended a few events. Busy with divorce, remarriage, moving home to Missouri and making babies.
- Valor/Bardic Bedlam 2016--return to the SCA. Named royal bard to TRM Logan and Ylva.
- Golden Calon Swan, April 2017
- Boga-Fyrd, September 2018
- Calontir Arts & Sciences Champion 2019
- Calontir Royal Brewer, June 2019
- Champion of the Calontir Bardic College, June 2019
- Calon Lily, December 2019
- Calontir General for the First Bardic War, May 2021
Groups and Affiliations:
- Apprentice to Countess Conna ingen Ui Chearbhaill
- Bardic College of Calontir
- The Shire of Oakheart
- The Baronies of Caerthe and Caer Galen and the Canton of Hawks Hollow in the Outlands
- Former archery student of Larke the Fletcher
- Dean of the Calontir Bardic College
- 2019- A&S Minister, Shire of Oakheart, 2021
- Youth Minister, Shire of Oakheart 2018-2021
Other Information[edit | edit source]
Rat out a Friend[edit | edit source]
where your friends can add accomplishments and comments about things you're too modest to share,
abusive/slanderous content will be deleted