Virtual Consult Table
Calontir Herald's Virtual Consult Table
Beta Test Webpage
What is it?
- A place where Calontiri with questions about heraldry can request a herald to work with them on-line to research a name, design a device, and help complete the submission process.
- If you would like to use the Calontir Virtual Consult Table, go to the
- You should receive an email from your assigned consulting herald within two weeks.
- After your consultation, please let us know how we did and share suggestions for improvement with the
How can I help?
- Heralds interested in helping with Virtual Consults do not have to be "senior" heralds or even "experienced" heralds. You just have to have to be service-oriented, familiar with the key resources (SENA and the Calontir Heralds Handbook) and able to ask other heralds for help when (not if) you find yourself with a question you can't answer. And, of course, you need to have reliable email service.
- Please guide your clients through the entire submission process, through registration or return and even resubmission if possible, even if you have involved another herald (or heralds) in the submission.
- If you're stuck and don't know who to ask for help, contact Habicht Herald or your regional herald.
- If you have transferred the client to another herald, for whatever reason, just note that on the Virtual Consult Heralds Report Form and we'll note the transfer.
- When you finish a Virtual Consult, report back so the Herald-in-Charge knows when you're ready for a new client:
Current Virtual Heralds:
|Dorcas Whitecap||Giovanni Loredan||Gotfrid von Schwaben||Konstantia Kaloethina||Sofya la Rus||Ysabel de la Oya||Zaneta Baseggio|
Send comments and suggestions to the Virtual Consult Table Herald-in-Charge - Habicht@calontir.org