General Information[edit | edit source]
- Event Steward:
Competition[edit | edit source]
- 2019 SCA Valor Bardic Champion - Avigail bat Michael ha-Cohen with the debut of her original piece, "We Shall Not Stumble" (performance video link below)
Highlights:[edit | edit source]
- Uldin of Ravenscroft won the Valor Tourney for the 6th time. He presented the sword to Marie Chantal Delaire for never ending dedication and work with the Barony and the kingdom.
Unofficial Court Report:[edit | edit source]
Saturday court, August 31:
- Varrus of Vatavia – AoA
- Skapti eldboðungr – Leather Mallet
- Veyl Robertsson – AoA
- Bertram Grűnrock – AoA
- Elizabeth Raven – AoA
- Hieronymus aka Hero – Golden Calon Swan
- Generis Vach – AoA
- Alessandra Corsina – AoA
- Darius van Delphin – AoA
- Roben Dunlop – Leather Mallet
Other court tidings:
- Royal sanction announced against Titus Decimius Alexander (aka Xandre), to expire 1/11/2020.
- A gift of stained glass was presented to Their Majesties.
- The Barony of Vatavia presented a tithe.
- A Torse scroll was presented to Kolsveinn Stýrismaðr; scroll was astray since Lilies 2019.
- An AoA scroll was presented to Samuel Strangefellow; also astray since Lilies.
- The First Ax was presented to Master Magnus Anskegg.
- Cherish Otte of Ansteorra read a letter from the Baronage of Raven’s Fort, Elrique de Netterville and Sarah Róís Netterville, commending the Seneschal of Westumbria.
- Countess Conna ingen Ui Chearbhail is the new Royal Nomenclator.
- 5 newcomers received mugs.
- Duke Tristram of Lindesfarne is the interim Kingdom Advocate.
Sunday court, September 1:
- John Bowyer – Chivalry
Photos & Videos:[edit | edit source]
Johann Steinarsson - https://www.facebook.com/jay.reynolds.359/media_set?set=a.3257801164237614&type=3 Darius van Delphin -
Avigail bat Michael ha-Cohen - We Shall Not Stumble
Comments and Impressions:[edit | edit source]
- Insert here