Twelfth Night 2016
2 January 2016 Location Royalty
Arts and Sciences Competitions:
- -Drinking Vessel - Any drinking vessel made since last 12th Night. Documentation is encouraged, but not necessary. Populace vote. Must be able to hold water for 10 minutes and yes, it will be tested.
- -German Holiday or Outdoor Garb - Any German Holiday or Outdoor Garb. Documentation is required. This is also Populace vote, but Judges will be looking over the items for feedback and giving extra “points”.
- -Rat Out Your Friends! - This is by far the most fun display that an event can have. If you have been given something since last 12th Night and want to show it off, this would be place.
- -What Calontir means to me - While this is not an official Competition, many have asked about this idea. It doesn’t matter what form, but we will have an area set aside for those who would like display what Calontir means to them.
- *Any questions, please contact Astrid ([]) on FB or via mail at email@example.com
- C&T Social Club Bear Pit – Gawin Kappler
> C@T Two Handed Tournament – Syr Duncan of Skeene > Armored Novice Tournament- Zeno > Amored Social Club Bear Pit – Ragar 1st Hugh De Puy 2nd Hildebrand 3rd > Most Fun to fight – Germanicus > A&S – Agnes Von Heidelberg (Theme) Rufus Tenstone (Drinking Vessel) > Lillies Fireworks Fund Raiser – Phillip Watkins, Custom Vels Table Katherine Winterbourne, Fyrdracka Cruise
Unofficial Court Report:
- Julia Kaloethina – Swan
> Eden Devereux – AOA > HL Giraude Benet announced a special addition to Clothiers: there will be a special display of Sashatec clothing, and inclusion in the parade > HRH called HE Annalies Grossmund into court so that Lord Gavin could ask her to marry him, and she said yes
- Vilhelm Lich - @https://www.flickr.com/photos/vilhelm_lich_photostream/
Comments and Impressions: