Magdalena vander Meere
Hertogin Magdalena Vander Meere[edit | edit source]
- Formerly: Meredydd Caerbhallain, Meredydd ferch Owain, Meredydd ferch Owain ap Eliseg
- Link to Calontir Armorial - http://armorial.calontir.org/Pages/MerEli.htm
- Link to Calontir OP - http://op.calontir.org/persona.php?p=2002
Persona:[edit | edit source]
- Late fifteenth-century Flemish noblewoman in the Burgundian court. Hometown: Bruges.
History in the SCA:[edit | edit source]
- Joined in the Spring of 1983
- First event was Baronial Birthday Bash in Three Rivers.
- My first Pennsic was 1984, our first as a kingdom.
- Groups and Affiliations:
- Barony of Three Rivers, 1995-present
- Shadowdale, 1992-1995
- Standing Stones, 1983-1992
- Guilds, Households, etc:
- Local offices: Chronicler and MA&S for Standing Stones, Chronicler for Barony of Three Rivers, Baroness for Barony of Three Rivers (1999-2004)
- Kingdom Offices: Media Liaison 2007-present, Vigil Box Wrangler
- SCA-wide Offices: Editor and Graphic Designer for Tournaments Illuminated, 1994-1997
Other Information[edit | edit source]
Married to, and reigned with Herzog Hirsch Eichmann. Mother of three sons, Otmar Eichmann, Melchor, Eichmann and Rheinhart Eichmann. Never associated with any peer, has had three apprentices become peers, Mistress Margaret Bruce (Laurel), Duchesse Issabell St. Charles (Pelican), and Mistress Catrijn Vanden Westhende (Laurel).
Rat out a Friend[edit | edit source]
where your friends can add accomplishments and comments about things you're too modest to share,
abusive/slanderous content will be deleted