King's Company of Archers 2019
- Date: 7 September 2019
- Event Steward:
Archer General Ashland announced the day’s winners:
- Yeoman longbow – Lord Roger of Bellebrocton, 1st; Lord Yngvarr Bjarnakarl, 2nd.
- Yeoman recurve – Lord Franz Johann Gottskrieger, 1st; Duke Bataciqan-nu Ko’un Ashir, 2nd.
- Fyrd crossbow – Lord Asher de Lokwode (of Loch Bheathrach), 1st; Master Johann Steinarsson, 2nd.
- Fyrd longbow – Duchess Ashland de Mumford, 1st; Baron Hugh Du Puy, 2nd;
- Fyrd recurve – Lady Olivia Scarritt, 1st; Lady Disa of Calanais, 2nd.
- Hus crossbow – Master Rolf Hobart, 1st; Master Dammo Utwiler, 2nd.
- Hus longbow – Master Daniel Martel, 1st; Master Lief of Crescent Moon, 2nd.
- Hus recurve – Honorable Lord Roderick de Graham, 1st; Honorable Lord Truetvin Inglefinger, 2nd.
- Baronial teams – Forgotten Sea, 1st; Vatavia, 2nd.
Unofficial Court Report:
In evening court:
- Bero von Wustenbrunner – Boga Fyrd
Other court tidings:
- Their Majesties asked the populace of Forgotten Sea for commentary on the candidates for the new Baronage.
- Honorable Lord Galen MacColmáin spoke of the King’s Companie Book.
- 2 newcomers received mugs.
- Boons were begged for William Fletcher of Carbery and Juliana Macnayre to join the Order of the Pelican.Insert here
Photos & Videos:
Comments and Impressions:
- Insert here