Heraldshill Event Steward Checklist
Event Steward Planning Checklist:[edit | edit source]
- Site chosen? Wet/dry? Equestrian? Kitchen/Feast Hall?
- Date set? - any important conflicts with Calontir or Northshield?
- Key officers identified? - Feast Steward? Fighter MIC? Archery MIC? Youth? Inns? Troll?
- Site Contracts signed? Deposit paid?
- Insurance (including Equestrian $50 with $100 penalty if less than 30 days to the event)?
- Kingdom Reeve informed to put on Kingdom Calendar? (Not needed for our August event, since has a recurring place)
- Kingdom Webminister informed to put on On-line Kingdom Calendar? (Can delegate to Web Minister after event on Kingdom Calendar)
- Event Webpage started (and link forwarded to Kingdom Web Minister?)
- Event created on Facebook? (on official Shire Page)
- Port-a-potties - North Iowa Septic has been satisfactory. 2014 used Mick Gage Plumbing and Heating $85/65 (handicap/regular)
- Garbage disposal plan
- Mews/Northwatch flyers with appropriate information sent in a timely manner? (July 1st for August Mews)
Troll times - Friday 5ish-9 pm, Saturday 9 am to 1 pm?
To Do:[edit | edit source]
Staff:[edit | edit source]
- Event Steward:
- Site Boss:
- Feast Steward:
- Stone Soup:
- Hall Steward:
- Head Server:
- Fighting MIC:
- Cut & Thrust MIC:
- Archery MIC:
- Thrown Weapons:
- Equestrian MIC:
- Health and Welfare:
- A&S coordinator:
- Merchant Coordinator:
- Youth Activities:
- Royal Liason:
Special Equipment:[edit | edit source]
- Crockpots, Roasters, Soup pot, etc. -
- Coffee maker, supplies -
- Troll supplies -
- List field -
- Shade fly -
- Privy tents -
- Hay bales -
- Loaner armor -
- Goose game, bean bags -