Crown Tourney 2018, Fall
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Event Steward:
Highlights:[edit | edit source]
- His Grace Sir Donngal Erikson and Her Excellency Countess Catalina de Arazuri are the newest Heirs to the Crown of Calontir. Their Majesties had declared each bout for the tournament would be best two out of three, with all byes also being fought tow out of three. His Grace defeated His Excellency Sir Uldin of Ravenscroft in an expanded finals format; best of three in sword and shield, best of three in great sword/two handed, and best of three in spear if needed. Donngal won the sword and shield round 2-0, and the great sword round 2-1. Many thanks to Meisterin Brigida von München for her play-by-play on the Book of Faces.
Unofficial Court Report:[edit | edit source]
On the field:
- Duke Donngal Eriksson and Qadiya Catalina de Arazuri were invested as Prince and Princess of Calontir.
- Elizabet Walker of Paislay - Leather Mallet
- Nut Meg Thorn - AoA
- Zachariah MacDonald - Cross of Calontir
Other court tidings:
- A change to kingdom law was read into court.
- Emissaries from Ansteorra brought bribes, err, ahem, gifts! for Their Majesties and Their Highnesses
- Halfgrimr Riddari, as Kingdom Earl Marshal, announced a change to Combat Archery rules. Please see him for details.
- Lady Allison of Forgotten Sea was named to be the next Kingdom Web Minister.
- Their Majesties asked for Letters of Intent to become the next Kingdom Exchequer and the next Kingdom Regalia Coordinator.
- Lady Fabia Narcissa Patricia was named to be the next Kingdome Chronicler.
- Baron Hugh Du Puy presented new boxes for the Crowns and Coronets.
Photos & Videos:[edit | edit source]
- Vilhelm Lich videos - http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/10/16/videos-of-crown-tourney-finals/
- Vilhelm Lich photos - https://www.flickr.com/photos/vilhelm_lich_photostream/
Comments and Impressions:[edit | edit source]
- Insert here