Coronation 2018, Winter
13 January 2018 Location: Wyvern Cliffe Royalty: TRM Damien and Issabell -> TRM Ashir and Ashland
Unofficial Court Report:
- Final business of Damien and Issabell:
> Giulia Isabella da Venezia – Court Baronage > Cilian Mac Marroo – Golden Calon Swan > Zachariah MacDonald – King’s Favor > Ælin Kausi – King’s Favor > Brian Robert MacDougall – Queen’s Endorsement of Distinction for Courtesy > Catalina de Arazuri – Queen’s Endorsement of Distinction for Ideals of the Society > Bataciqan-nu Ko’un Ashir – Queen’s Endorsement of Distinction for Chivalry > @Galen MacColmáin – Court Baronage > Annora Reyner – Court Baronage
- First court of Ashir and Ashland:
- Other court tidings:
- Evening court:
> @Hoe-Yan Gejige – AoA > Emerick Jones – Leather Mallet > John Bowyer – Cross of Calontir > @Margaret von Rothenburg – Queen’s Chalice > Damien MacGavin – Duchy > Issabell St. Charles – Duchy > Hugo van Harlo – Torse
- Other court tidings:
- Vilhelm Lich - https://www.flickr.com/photos/vilhelm_lich_photostream/
Comments and Impressions:
- Thank you to all who help in the kitchen and who served the Coronation feast. I could not have done it without you.
> I'd also like to thank those members of the Calontir Bakers Guild who providing the bread for the feast. It was a wonderful addition. --Gabrielle von Friedrichstahl
- Thank you Calontir for such a wonderful Coronation! We are again humbled at how amazing this Kingdom is. The Shire of Wyvern Cliffe, you all did a fantastic job! The event was wonderfully ran and the feast was delicious. To all the speakers in our Coronation ceremony, thank you all for your time, advice and well thought out words. Congratulations to Their Graces Damien MacGavin and Issabell St. Charles, and thank you for your service to our Kingdom.
> We look forward to some great times ahead Calontir! > -TRM Ashir & Ashland
- Yesterday I had the pleasure of being the autocrat for Coronation. Without the help of all of my shire friends the event could not have been such a success. Some have told me that all you need for a successful coronation is for one crown to have the opportunity to step down and another to step up, and though technically this is true there is something to be said for the people who spend countless hours of their time making sure it all runs smoothly. So I want to thank a few people.
> My gate coordinator Duncan (Brian) who made sure that everything at gate was scheduled and ready to go. You are all your workers did a great job. Thank you! [], [], [], [], [], and Alice > Elianor ([]) Inn was amazing! Your workers, precooking! Countless hours shopping and planning. It all paid off. I couldn’t even begin to name all of your helpers! But I do know that Zach and Meredith worked their butts off helping you. > Gabbie!!! ([]) that feast! So delicious and pretty! Again countless hours shopping, planning and precooking. Along with making sure I didn’t forget anything. > Alvira ([]) thank you to you and your crew for children’s activities, precooking, washing all the dishes and generally being everywhere. > [Lieurance Hrefna], getting the direction signs out and hosting post revel. You are wonderful! > [] for bringing your crew to set up the beautiful chapel for the Rose ceremony. You are so wonderful and added so much to the day. > All the people I have already mentioned also helped with set up and tear down and more. Anna, Robert, Hoyen, Severin, Drake, and everyone else. Thank you for making such a great event happen and making me look good! > Congratulations to TRM! Calontir! > YIS, > Catalina >