Clothier's Seminar 2019
General Information[edit | edit source]
- Date: February 2, 2019
- Location: Wheatridge Middle School, 318 E. Washington St., Gardner, KS 66030
- Event Steward: Mistress Giraude Benet, and HL Caitlin nic Raighne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Display Theme: Heraldic Garb. Please contact the Event Steward if you have some heraldic garb you would like to have displayed, and a bit about where and when it would have been worn!
- Instructors Sign-up: https://shirecai.calontir.org/clothiers-2019-class-sign-up/
- Walk-through-History Sign-up: https://shirecai.calontir.org/2019-walk-through-history-sign-up/?fbclid=IwAR2dO5izWgKnvel4eWaR7Ss-LS5myEf0RaV-GSxLAHgrrQ0Dp8F8z7l5gmU
Highlights:[edit | edit source]
- Walk Through History (an SCA fashion show of garb from early to late SCA period)
- Class Handouts
Unofficial Court Report:[edit | edit source]
In evening court:
Other court tidings:
- Lady Rosalie Langmod won the Arts & Science competition at the AoA level.
- HL Marguerite des Baux won the Arts & Science competition at the GoA level.
- 6 newcomers received mugs.
- CalonCon 2019 bids are due by 1 April.
- King’s Companie of Archers 2019 bids are due by 1 June.
- HL Konstantia Kaloethina received a gift from Their Majesties as thanks for her work encouraging largess.
- Ms. Aidan Cocrinn stepped down as Kingdom Arts & Science Minister.
- Duchess Issabell St. Charles is the interim Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science.
Photos & Videos:[edit | edit source]
- Johann Steinarsson, courtesy of the Falcon Banner - http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2019/02/03/select-photos-from-clothiers-seminar/
- Vilhelm Lich - https://www.flickr.com/photos/vilhelm_lich_photostream/
Comments and Impressions:[edit | edit source]
- Of Clothier's Seminar, by Mistress Nesscia, courtesy of the Falcon Banner