General Information[edit | edit source]
- Date: 23 February
- Event Steward:
Highlights:[edit | edit source]
- Count Matsunaga Kagetora won the Chieftains Mace Tournament.
- Duke Hirsch Ross Eichman won the bear pit armored tourney.
- Lord Deo MacCillian won a prize for being the most inspirational armored fighter.
- Master Raphael from Midrealm won the Steel tournament.
- Mistress Sancha Lestrange won that A&S competition.
Unofficial Court Report:[edit | edit source]
On the field:
- Ívarr fótviss – Iren Hirth
- Wilhelm von Brandt – Iren Fyrd
In evening court:
- Bero von Wustenbrunner – Torse
Other court tidings:
- HRH Kateryn of the Midrealm extended an invitation to the Middle Kingdom’s 50th Year celebration.
- Gifts were exchanged between Calontir and the Middle.
- Mugs were gifted to 6 newcomers.
- The Shire of Calanais Nuadh presented largess and a tithe.
- Letters of intent to become Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science are due by Spring Crown Tourney (13 April). Interviews will be at Unslung Heroes (4 May).
- The Shire of Wyvern Cliffe presented a tithe.
- Letters of intent to become Kingdom Archer General are due by 30 March.
- Letters of intent to enter Crown Tournament are due by 5 April.
- A boon was begged for Bataciqan-nu Ko’un Ashir to join the Order of the Laurel.
Photos & Videos:[edit | edit source]
- Insert here
Comments and Impressions:[edit | edit source]
- Insert here