24 February 2018
Highlights:[edit | edit source]
Unofficial Court Report:[edit | edit source]
On the field:
- Kitsu no Taro – Stile Hirth
- Yngvarr Bjarnarson – AoA
- Matthew of Three Rivers – AoA
- Finan mac Domnaill – Torse
- Caitlyn Rochwendottir – Queen’s Chalice
- Uaithne ingean ui Ruiarc – Torse
- Aurelia Paulina – AoA
- Skuli Bjarnylr – AoA
- Padraig of Three Rivers – AoA
- Sancha Lestrange – Torse
- Elys Hawkill – AoA
- Osric Reyner – Torse
Other court tidings:
- Letters of intent for Crown Tournament are due by March 31.
- Barony of Three Rivers presented largess.
- The new floor for the Royal Pavilion was presented.
- 7 newcomers received mugs.
- Shire of Calanais Nuadh presented largess.
- A boon was begged for Katherine d’Arles to join the Order of the Pelican.
- Duchess Mærwynn of Holme received her Ducal scroll, due since the reign of Anton II and Isabeau.
- The Shire of Wyvern Cliffe presented a tithe, to be used for the Fourth Company.
- Lord Cerric aet Blaecac, Honorable Lady Fiondel Songspinner, Honorable Lady Geva de Kent, and Master Grimwulf Harland have all been nominated for a Blackfox Award.
- Duchess Aislinn Morcroft is the new Chancellor of RUSH.
- A boon was begged for Jaida de Leon to join the Order of the Pelican.
Comments and Impressions: